Duct Cleaning- The Right Way
Yes, having a duct cleaning service could be very well worth it if:
- You suffer from allergies and/or asthma.
- There was just a renovation or remodel done on your home.
- You would like to reduce the amount of dust indoors.
- There have been any signs of pest or insect infestation in your ducts or vents.
- You would like to improve the functionality of your heating and air conditioning unit.
- There are any signs of mold.
Advant Air is happy to discuss the benefits of duct cleaning with you. Contact us online today for more information!
On average, the typical price range for having your air ducts cleaned is between $300 - $500. Some factors that could influence the price include:
- Size of the house.
- Number of ducts.
- Configuration of ductwork.
- Number of vents.
For an accurate quote on duct cleaning, contact Advant Air online and we will provide you with that information promptly!
To determine whether or not you need your air ducts cleaned, watch out for the following signs:
- Dust or dirt accumulation around your vents and registers.
- Your power bills have gone up for no apparent reason.
- There is visible mold growth in or around your heating and air system.
- Air filters become clogged or very dirty too often.
- Any indication of rodent or insect activity in your ducts.
Why Should You Clean Your Ducts? Because they can get dirty!
Normal accumulations of dust and dirt are found in all homes with air duct systems. There are several factors to consider that will increase the need for regular HVAC system cleaning.
- Occupants with allergies or asthma
- Cigarette or cigar smoke
- Water contamination or damage to the home or HVAC system
- Home renovation or remodeling projects
Poor indoor air quality that air ducting cleaning can help address are for the allergy and asthma sufferers. Young children and the elderly tend to be more sensitive to contaminants over healthy adults.