Home Heating & Air Conditioning Services near Spartanburg & Greenville SC
Our goal at AdvantAir is to provide high-quality workmanship every time. We want to make sure the job is not only done right, but also done well, so you and your family can enjoy year-round comfort. With everything from heating and cooling maintenance, HVAC service repairs and installations, to ductwork and indoor air quality services, you can count on AdvantAir to help you get the most out of your home HVAC service comfort systems!
Our HVAC Services Include:
Advant Air offers services on all things heating and air, including:
- Repair - We provide reliable and affordable repair services on all heat pumps, air conditioners and furnaces. Our phone lines are open 24/7 for emergency service as well.
- Maintenance - We offer maintenance services for all heating and cooling systems to ensure you stay comfortable all year long.
- Installation - We provide new heating and air product installations on top quality air conditioners, furnaces, and heat pumps.
- Indoor Air Quality - From air filters to whole home air purifiers, we offer a wide variety of products to keep your air quality pristine.
- Duct Cleaning - We provide thorough duct cleaning services to keep your system running smoothly.
HVAC maintenance involves a regularly occurring inspection and tune up of a heating and cooling system. In a maintenance service visit, the following actions are included:
- Inspect the entire system.
- Inspect and change air filters.
- Clean and remove any debris.
- Inspect condensate drain for obstructions.
- Check thermostat functionality.
- Verify electrical connections and voltage amounts are correct.
- Lubricate any moving parts.
- Inspect exhaust outlets.
- Determine refrigerant levels.
- Check fuel lines and connections.
To schedule your HVAC maintenance service, contact us online and we’ll be happy to get you on our schedule!
Yes, a heat pump needs servicing regularly. Studies have proven that regular maintenance services on a heat pump will:
- Help extend the life of the unit
- Make the system run more efficiently
- Help save money on energy costs
- Ward off costly repairs down the road
We can set up an appointment for your HVAC. Just contact us online and someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Why Choose AdvantAir for HVAC Service
- Veteran-owned and Family-run
- BPI Certified
- Honest Pricing
- Friendly, Knowledgeable Technicians
- Prompt, Attentive Response
Our customers aren’t just numbers to us, which is why building a strong and lasting rapport is our priority. When we arrive at your home to perform a service, we will always be sure to leave it looking the same way it did when we got there. Additionally, once the issue regarding your system has been identified, we will provide you several options to remedy it so you are able to choose which route works best for you!